Thursday, April 23, 2015

23 april -- shanghai

Even though, I have crossed the international dateline (a device that makes sense, as opposed to the not-so-useful daylight saving time), you will have already caught up with my day by the time you read this.  I will have made my way from the Shanghai International Airport (having joined up there with Roy) and have been comfortably ensconced in our digs at the Renaissance Shanghai Yu Garden.

I have no idea if my scheme to break through the Chinese anti-blog wall will work.  If it doesn't, this is all you will hear from me for three days.

Because China is still a totalitarian dictatorship, its people are not allowed access to blogs -- or other social media.  And neither am I.

If I break through the wall, we'll chat.  If not.  Well, this will be it.


No comments: