Wednesday, June 09, 2010

more gathering news


Have you signed up for the Latin American Bloggers Conference?


Are you trying to make up your mind?


Either way, there is a new resource on line for you.  Theresa, of
¿What do I do all day?, has created a new blog with information about November's Latin American Bloggers Conference -- cleverly named Latin American Bloggers Conference.


Take a look.  Let Theresa know if you are coming.


You will find a description of the fun we are going to have.  And of the fun at conferences past.


For me, it will be an opportunity to see a part of Mexico I have never experienced.


When I was in grade school, one of the entertainment reviewers for our local newspaper (Francis Murphy) would spend his summer at archaeological digs in the Yucatan.  It sounded exotic.


Since then, my ideal adventure is to spend time on the peninsula looking for Mayan magic.


This may be my opportunity.


  

5 comments:

Tancho said...

Sound like a too organized activity...too much like work! Conferences, conventions, meetings and seminars.....I had enough of those to last two lifetimes. But maybe it would be a good reason to explore places unknown.

Theresa in Mèrida said...

Thanks for posting this! I am looking forward to meeting you!
regards,
Theresa

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dangerous cabal to me. With you in the mix, who can know what nefarious plot may be hatched.

A banner draped across the face of the temple at Uxmal, proclaiming "Milton Friedman Forever!"?

ANM

Theresa in Mèrida said...

Tancho, organized is not an adjective often used to describe me. It made me smile.
regards,
Theresa

Steve Cotton said...

Tancho -- I am one of those organization libertarians.

Theresa -- Nice response. Both of them.

ANM -- Ah. Learning and blogs. What could be better?