Sunday, January 28, 2018

meet the new ande man


I am on my way to Peru.

Or I will be. Early tomorrow morning I will board a bus, along with the other guests of  Mex-Eco Tours), for the Manzanillo airport. From there, it is Mexico City and Lima.

Just to give you an idea what I will be doing for the next ten days, here is our itinerary. Or, a stripped down version of it. If you would like the details, it is on Mex-Eco Tours' website.

Lima

Cusco
Sacred Valley
Aguas Calientes
Machu Picchu (of course)

Puno
Lake Titicaca

Depending on a lot of factors that are current unknown unknowns (not to be too Aristotelian), I may be writing to you daily, frequently, or not at all about the trip. Whichever option comes into play, you will eventually hear my impressions of the 71st country I recall visiting. (Don't spend too much time unpacking that sentence. You will simply find a mobley strip.)

I hope you are looking forward to the trip. I know I am.

  

No comments: