Wednesday, April 16, 2008

teasing the waves

OK. I could not take it any more. I had to at least get some words on this blog.

The cruise is almost over. We sailed away from Tenerife this afternoon. It is easily one of my favorite islands.

Tomorrow we are in Madeira -- then Cadiz -- then Lisbon.

I have tales to tell and pictures to share. But not right now. These sea connections are slow -- and nearly as expensive as keeping Professor Jiggs in kibble.

For now, I will simply say that I miss publishing -- that I appreciate your comments over the past few days -- and I am enjoying these days in training for retirement.

Soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude!

We are missing your pithy input - maybe you are having too much fun. Can't you prepare Blog entries off-line and just do a quick upload?

But seriously - hope you are having a great time - any shipboard romancing going on there amigo?

Have had some good times and sublime wine in Portugal.

Juan Calypso

Steve Cotton said...

I have tales to tell, but I am not certain that this blog is the place. I am looking forward to gettng settled back into a planning routine on my return next week.

Babs said...

Lordy, lordy, so glad you're having fun cause we ALL do miss your comments and "pithy input"! It's just not the same without you!

Hollito said...

Steve,
I am really looking forward to your report of the things you have seen and experienced. :-)

Hope you had (and have) a great time.

Steve Cotton said...

Hollito --

I am back in Salem. After I get everything back to normal here, I will start posting. It will be good to get back in touch with everyone.