Tuesday, July 09, 2019

be a flip flop nomad

If you pay attention to any of the information on the sidebar to the right, you will have already have noticed there is a new addition under "great resources."

My buddy Dan Patman and his sister Charlie have opened a new business in San Patricio -- Flip Flop Tours. I will not spoil your fun by exploring what their group will be offering in the way of traveling diversions, but I am certain you will find something of interest to enjoy on your next trip south.

I have known Dan for almost as long as I have lived here. And, as most of you who have read these pages know, I have been on several trips with him over the years. I have not had a single complaint about any of his tours. And, when I have had suggestions, he has seriously considered them.

I am personally looking forward to sampling the tour services of Dan and Charlie this coming season. I hope you will, as well.


No comments: